Friday, June 22, 2007

What the heck???????????

I don’t know how to start. I am somehow feeling a bit weird. I don’t know why this strange feeling of …... I don’t know what has engulfed me suddenly. We had a torrential downpour out here in the evening. It was raining cats and dogs from around 19:00 to 21:00 hours. The rain was awesome. The worst part was I could not enjoy it. I was chatting to this friend of mine who is in Manila. I had not heard from him since AGES!! We chatted and tried for a voice chat. But the elements were against us. In the end we just decided to chat. But that was not to be. Our AMAZING, MIND-BLOWING internet connection is so sexy that I don’t have words to express it (good for it, cause the only words which would come would be abuses!!). We tried chatting for an hour but, finally had to give up when the connection got lost and did not return. I opened my balcony with the thought that I would enjoy the rain, but it was water-logged. I tried standing on the passage, but even that was not possible. It was raining that hard. Ultimately around 9’ o clock we decided to go down for dinner. That’s when the best part of the whole day came. I absolutely am anti-umbrellas and stood by my beliefs in trying times also.[:)]. I walked it down from the hostel to the mess. It’s not a huge distance but I still managed to get wet. It felt REALLY REALLY nice. I was still not satisfied. I wanted to get DRENCHED (I know it sounds weird, but I really wanted to!!). An opportunity presented itself in the form of Surf. No, not the surf excel wala surf, but a female whom we call surf (I know she doesn’t like it and one of this days I am in for a major panga). The poor female had no umbrella and wanted to go back to the girl’s hostel. The chivalrous gentlemen inside me woke up and I offered to drop her back with a borrowed umbrella. Now comes the saddest part. [:(]. After dropping her off I closed the umbrella with only one thought in my head, I WANNA GET WET. But, someone there is someone up there just cannot see me happy. Can you believe it, it stopped raining!!! Bloody hell, LIFE SUCKS. When I returned to the mess the rotis were finished. You can make out I must have been very happy!!!

I don’t know what effect Mother Nature has on me. She is very fascinating. I can spend hours and hours doing nothing but just soaking in an amazing sunset, or the shiny stars, or just looking at the rain or enjoying the lovely breeze. It has a very strange effect on me. I tend to go very quite and somehow philosophical and serious. This happens especially at heights. Even the 7th floor terrace of our hostel has that effect. I guess during such times I give the impression that my mood is off. But that is not the case. I guess I just want and enjoy the moment and save it in my hard disk. There are LOADS of such moments saved up there. I actually do remember them quite frequently. End of it all I guess it is just FASCINATING. I don’t know, very hard to explain.

Then I spoke to this really close friend of mine. Whenever I talk to her, we don’t seem to talk enough. Every time we hang up, there is a feeling that we should talk more. But, ye harjai duniya!!! Jokes apart, I really do enjoy it. After what has happened in the recent past, we needed a casual sort of a chat. She told me that I have changed. She could not elaborate further cause her mom was around. I hope it’s a change for the better. Others have also told me the same thing. I don’t think that’s true. I am still the same old me. Maybe I have gone more serious. I don’t know. Anything it is, I hope it’s a change for the better.


Also spoke to this friend of mine who has got married. Was looking forward to talking to her and when I actually did, it turned out to be an anti-climax. The poor female had her in laws around her and was not able to talk freely. She was somehow very formal. [:)]. But, still, at least I spoke to her. She appeared happy (touch wood). But I still wanna talk to her when she is free and can be herself. Let’s see.

Then there is this friend of mine who has fits of weird behavior. I guess it’s her mood swings. On certain days she is fine and on other she is not. The recent phase of hers has been marred by her WEIRD behavior. I don’t know what is it??? I normally ignore her weirdo moods but, there is a limit to things. I don’t know what I must do to stop this crap. I have tried, but a faux paus never fails to happen. I know even she is trying hard. Let’s see how it works out. I hope good sense prevails and things go back to normal.

The rain has stopped now. But, it has left its mark behind. The whole campus is water-logged. Me still not sleepy. I guess I will try and post this blog tonight itself (trust me it’s gonna be tough!!). After that I will try reading a John Grisham I had issued from the library. It’s very BORING. Sleep is a long way off. Anyways, good night and take care. Chow.

P.S: I hope you guys like the new look of my blog. I must admit I LOVE it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home