Saturday, December 9, 2006

LIFE SUCKS (OR IS IT PEOPLE)???

Why is it that people behave weirdly?????? I guess there is no answer to that. Everyone has a reason to do what they are doing. But why do they do things which are just not justified??? (I am asking a lot of questions!!!!!). There are people who are bloody smart. They are so smart that at times they over smart themselves. I personally HATE over smart people. At this age, people ought to be able to prioritize things. If you cannot do this properly, then it’s gonna create loads of problems in the future. There is no need to be a hypocrite. If you don’t have it then why the hell do you wanna show mock concern? If you are the “caring types” then where is your care?? I can digest stuff when it happens to me, but when it happens to my friends or close ones, certain things can just not be ignored. A line has to be drawn somewhere. You cannot always get away with CRAP. Someone has to put the foot down. I guess yesterday was the last straw. I have had enough. I don’t know why but even looking at certain peoples face is PISSING me off. I just can’t help it. I am not doing it consciously. Personally, I think if someone has to make a call between decency/courtesy and freaking out, I would opt for the former. Hell you can take out 15 min. from your partying and show some decency. It is going to do no one any harm. Either that or stop showing crappy and formal concern. F… OFF man… Gimme a break damnit. You want me to show chivalry towards your female friends. I don’t think I need to be taught chivalry, I am good at it. As the saying goes, “charity begins at home”. So do it yourself and then expect things from me. Till that time, go back to school and LEARN some basic manners. No one can become a hero by acting smart (sorry, over smart) in front of the opposite sex. If you want to be heroic that ways, then you are welcome. Be my guest. But mind you, that would imply not having anything concrete inside you. If these buggers are left alone in a one on one they would CHICKEN OUT… I can bet my ass on the fact these people are the biggest cowards on earth. All they can do is talk big and be politically correct. When it actually comes to doing things, a disease called “lack of balls” strikes them. I can go on and on about these assoles, but I think I have already wasted more than required time, thoughts on these people. I guess the best policy would be to just ignore them and move ahead. (But when someone is hospitalized, show some courtesy, in the name of god. Leave aside your personal differences. One small 5 min. visit can make a huge difference.)

Now, we move to the next huge question about “ME”. Trust me, I confuse myself. I am just not able to understand myself!!!! I have wonderful friends. Friends for the rest of my life. I agree to the fact that all of us are leading different lifestyles. But, is it so tough and hard to stay in touch. Am I asking for too much if I ask them to call or talk to me? Hell, am I wrong to expect things from my friends?? God knows how lonely I feel. I speak and kid around with a lot of people but there are times when I feel terribly lonely. I just wanna stay in touch with around 5 of my friends. That’s it. I understand things and strongly disagree with the notion that “people change”. No people don’t change, their “priorities” in life change. This is bound to happen over a period of time. I’ll take you through my list of friends.
One of my first friends was my sis (surprising!!!!). She is married off and there is a geographical (could be emotional) distance between us. No, it’s not an emotional distance. I still love and respect her like crazy!!!! But the distance might be creating a problem. It’s just not happening. We don’t talk for 15 days or something. But after 15-30 days, boy we talk!!!! I get the impression there is a huge amount of frustration out there. She is also lonely. There is so much which she can tell me. I desperately wanna help her out, but I am helpless.

Next, we move to this friend who is married. She is amazingly guilty of the fact that we are not able to speak properly. She has her own problems. I know she wants to open her heart to me, but again its just not happening. Too much of limitations. If we don’t talk for a month, it means something is majorly wrong. Just a superstition!!!!

There is another friend of mine who has created a distance, because I remind her of her ex-boyfriend. I respect that babes. :(. Another friend has gone apart while doing his Masters. We still share our good and bad things, but it’s not the same.

Now, I am bored of writing. So let me wind up. I will just like to say that even I want my dues (at times). Even I want people to take the initiative (read people=friends). It would be awesome if it happens. I am waiting and have my fingers crossed. It’s very true;”a friend in need is a friend indeed”.

I am yet to write about one of my best friends (could be the biggest problem of my life). Maybe next time. I have loads of boring lectures to follow…..


P.S: This was written on the 4th of December, 2006 in a very BORING BRM lecture..

1 Comments:

Blogger Virgo said...

hey....Mr.amateur well after readind ur blog i ws able to relate wid sum of ur feelings...u do feel lonely n blieve me it feels like hell..even wen u hv so called frenz arnd u...at times u need jes tht xtra...those ppl whom u wnt, to b thr arnd u at the need of an hr...bt as we say circumstances n time cn move mountains...dis is all practical...bt wen u r thinkin 4m ur heart no reason no situation cn giv u the type of ans u wnt...well wht to say...dear jes try to look 4 frenz here..to whom u cn talk,talk nethin...it wil take time i knw...bt thn its nvr too late :-)

January 6, 2007 at 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home