Saturday, December 9, 2006

We Suck!!!!!!!

I have started attending classes today. I don’t know how it feels. As in, it’s a neutral sort of a thing. I don’t know how to react. Till yesterday, I was DISGUSTED with my “mature peers” at this so called B-school. I was actually ashamed to see how gullible, politically correct, stupid, double faced people could be. There was a female who had put up a notice outside the mess which said-“Dear god, save me, cause even if I die out here, none of my friends would help me”. This female was emotionally disturbed and asked me about what is going on, why have people started attending classes? One of the rare moments in my life, I was at a loss of words. I just couldn’t answer her. The worst part is that the notice was removed within half an hour of it been put up. I was there on Thursday when 2-3, so called students, who were supposedly fighting for the cause of Prabuddha & Jasmine had said that they are not gonna leave the Nagarjuna campus without been “beaten up”. We tried to dissuade them, talk sense into them, but to no avail. I was against the idea of staying back, cause it was sure to invite trouble. But, I sat down with them, cause we were not going to leave our friends behind. At that point of time, I was DUMB (STUPID) enough to think that this is just their way of reacting to the situation. It was only later that I realized that it was just a move on their part, which would give them cheap thrills and somehow glorify their image (give them something to boast about I guess). When the time came for the real test, standing up to the authorities, these were the first assholes to back out. They changed their stance,” strategy”, to counter the administration. They have the noble thought of attending classes and still “fight”. BALLS!!!!! I call it chickening out. End of the day they did not have the balls to fight it out. They were shit scared. Although they might appear and behave macho, they are chicken hearted. All they can do is go around in groups and try and bully others. I guess they thought the college would actually throw us out of our rooms, all 850 of us. Bullshit…. I am just curious to see how they would continue their so called fight. I wanna see for how long they can sustain it. My bet is not beyond Wednesday. In the end, I would just like to be a bit philosophical by quoting, “cometh the hour, cometh the man”. But there was no man. A very sorry state of affairs, if you consider strength of 600 boys.


P.S: This was written right after a great tragedy wherein 2 of my batchmates lost thier lives in an accident. May God bless thier souls. Dated: Nov.25th 2006.. Saturday

1 Comments:

Blogger Virgo said...

hey...well frst of all ur frst meant my last..i strtd ulta..newys..to be very frank..i ws hurt aftr readin this blog...no doubt u hv ur own point of and u didnt like the way thngs turned up...bt believe me in the crowd of so called chicken hearted people..thr were few who really wnted to contribute not by the normal way bt thru a counter side...n at times whtever u c is not always true..below the surface thr r things tht r not acceptable n to get those....is really dificult..among those 600 ppl thr wr few who fought 4 the cause may b not ur way...bt we cant fight a fight wen the army has split into sections of few who r ready to fight the war, the war of humanity,the war of right..n few who r scared of the powerful enemy(authority) n are tryin to overcum their fears of being thrown out of the system...sum ppl think in terms of pblms n sum in terms of solution...thr ws no sense of keepin those coward ppl wid u 4 a noble cause...a day or two their negative strength wud hv caused a negative effect...n thngs wud hv been worse...may b those few fought 4 15 days...jes 4 their satisfaction bt tht ws better than tht artificial,unrealistic n forceful fight whr 98% wud lose hope n vigour day by day...n if the thought is..tht continuin 4 two more days would hv helped then i thnk keepin those 600 (bull shit ppl who nvr evr gave a damn) toghthr ws a creepy thng...n tht would hv created a dirty paltform for all those so called politically correct ppl(tryin to get attention)..may b sum of them hv tried their level best n even did sumthin tht ws feasible 4 them to do..may b u get the answer in future..may b they hv already intimated the authority about their decision..their contribution...which they cn make...i dnt knw whether i m able to convey wht i wnt...bt the core part is all do not thnk like u n me...towrds the cause..n tht ws visible.....we hv lost our batchmates...
May god bless their soul...n they reside in heaven...
coz we jes lost our faith in frenz...but they lost their lives.

January 6, 2007 at 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home