Tuesday, June 12, 2007

IT AINT NO HAPPENING MAN!!!!

“Lonely, I am so lonely…”-This song by Akon keeps coming back to my mind. I had a big fight with one of my best friends. I guess it was bound to happen. Things had been boiling for a week or so and one of us was bound to overreact. Maybe I overreacted, I don’t know. I was sick and tired of been taken for granted. As in, I don’t mind been taken for granted by close friends, but there is a limit to things. I don’t have an ego, but I certainly do have self respect. I very rarely get into fights with friends. I always avoid them. But this is one deadlock I am not breaking. This time around the other party has to take the initiative. If I make a mistake, then it normally takes me half an hour maximum to realize my mistake. If I still don’t, then I am damn sure I am not wrong. Let’s see what happens……

One positive to have come out of the whole thing is that I have learnt how to handle things alone. I used to do it before also, but I always had this thing that my friends would be there for me. But very SADLY, I have been made to realize that NOPE, you cannot expect things, even from the closest of your friends. Now, it has finally STUCK that I have got to fight my own battles single handedly. Can’t rely on anyone. All this has made me devise a theory which says-“when you want something very badly, chances are, you will not get it!!!”… Weird but true.

I know the whole issue can be talked out. There has been a problem/ mistake from both sides. But, strangely, I don’t even feel like talking. It was not like this before. After an argument, both of us itched to talk to each other. But, nowadays, talking requires a great deal of effort. I guess we have to make an effort to call each other and then also talking normally is difficult. I have no clue why this is happening???????? I don’t think that the distance came from my side. In fact, I have always tried hard to stay in touch. God knows that and he also knows how much this hurts. When you expect something from your close ones and it does not materialize, bloody hell it HURTS… that’s why, DON’T EXPECT THINGS FROM ANYBODY. I hope we talk and sort it out. I hope things return back to normal, as they were... I can only pray………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home