Tuesday, December 12, 2006

LIFE ROCKS(DOES IT??

Tuesday, December 12th, 2006.. Economics lecture


Yesterday night was a very weird night for me!!! I had been waiting for something to happen and when it actually happened, I had mixed feelings. I did not know how to react. One part of me was happy on the occurrence of the event, but the other part was sad and confused. The event brought forward loads of emotions which were in the background for the past 20-25 days. The sad/confused portion took over the happy side of me. I hope the happy side fights back!!!!!!

But after ages yesterday, my mind was at peace. It was not as turbulent as it normally is. There were thoughts but not as weird as the ones I was having lately. Part-II of the episode is to be played out today. Let’s see how it works out. I am sure I will get over it and ultimately forgive the person. But somehow, “THINGS HAVE CHANGED” (I am just quoting someone). This time around the hurt and feeling of loneliness was amazingly high. It’s not easy to forgive this time around.

Anyways after everything that happened, I tried to study for a crappy eggjam. For 20 min. I was successful in concentrating. But after some time some bugger thought that he had come to a discotheque and started playing one really STUPID song from Dhoom-II again and again. It took all my patience to stop myself from shouting at him. Anyways after some time good sense prevailed. I was happy and tried studying again. But that was not to be… Providence was against me. There is this really DESPERATE couple at the campus who are making full use of the freedom of hostel life!!!! They put on a folk song (I think it was in Telugu, or was it Kannada???) and started exploring each other (Yes, think DIRTY!! They were doing exactly that). I had had enough and pushed off. I went to my room to see the WONDERFULL sight of my clothes drying for the past two days!! There was no place to sit. My room was MESSY with a capital M (That’s an understatement). Didn’t have the caliber to clean it up and just dozed off with the noble idea of reading something. All this was at 3 in the morning. Woke up at 8:30 and rushed for my lecture. Didn’t have the time to take a bath (anyways the water is FREEZING cold). At least god had some mercy and I had decent breakfast. Since then it’s been a DRAG. Am barely able to keep my eyes open. Have got a test in the next period. I am nicely prepared for it. As in, I am sitting amongst people who are like me and not studied a single word!! All set to make it an open book exam… J J lets see what happens. I must admit I have woken up now!! Even I am surprised.Chal fir see yaa. Shubh ratri, shabba khair and do take good care of yourself (I know KBC copied it from me and I am yet to receive any royalty. No wonder they are making so much of money!!). Finally, CHOW and I ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home