Thursday, December 28, 2006

I AM BORED!!!!! :( :(

Right now, I am sitting in an ESM lecture, been forced to watch a very BORING presentation on CRM (I am not sure bout the topic!!). My prof. caught me watching “Friends” on my laptop. I was sitting very nicely in the last row, right behind the prof. I put on my headphone, ignorant of things around me. I was watching this real sexy episode and did not realize that the voice was been heard around me. In due course of time, even the prof. heard it and gave me a real ugly STARE!!! I had no option but to shut down my laptop. I guess the faculty just cannot see us happy!! My first lecture of the day was another classic. There were only 20 odd students in the class (out of 70) and around 15 of us could barely keep our eyes open Our poor teacher who is majorly FRUSTRATED with life and appears to be on the verge of breaking down and committing suicide, finally lost her cool and started shouting her head off. What pissed her off was the fact that even all the shouting could not wake us from our slumber. We kept on sleeping with our eyes open (Trust me; it’s a tough things to do!!).. At times, I do pity her. She does have a tough job trying to teach us, that too at 9:15 in the morning.
Life is weird (yes… I am back to my philosophical self!! I pity who ever is reading this). All the people I know and am closely associated with are going through some panga or the other. One of my friends is torn between her ex- boyfriend, her “langotiya dost”, some new dude who has fallen for her and is professing his love for her, some colleagues friend hitting on her SHAMELESSLY. (Phew, quite a list). I hope somewhere in this crowd, I am also there. I hope she remembers me. Naa… I am sure she does. I know that when she talks to me, she is actually talking to herself. She is confused like crazy (and I used to think that I am the undisputed king. I have some competition!!). She is frustrated with her life. I am WORRIED bout her. I hope she survives this cause good times are just around the corner. After all, good things come in small packages.. :) :)
Two of my best friends are right now going through a break-up. The dude seems to have taken it quite well. He is consciously withdrawing into a shell. Things might look good on the surface, but they are not. The female is just not willing to accept the situation and move on. She is holding on to something which is no longer there. I hope things turn out well between them.
Then, there is another friend of mine, who is going through a commitment problem (reminds me of Chandler!!). Both the parties involved like each other but are not willing to commit. Sounds stupid to me. The whole funda beats me and is beyond my comprehension. When I heard about there case for the 1st time, I thought to myself that they would make a good “urbane couple”. But now, I am having my doubts. Hope things work out fine between them.
Aur ab meree baree. I have been made to realize that I am very casual. I agree to that. But I think I am on track to get decent marks this semester. I just cannot make people understand my point of view. Maybe that is due to the fact that I myself am CONFUSED!!. Don’t really know.
I just hope things work out well for all of us and we have a very happy new year. Its time things took a change for the better. I think all of us have had our fair share of bad luck. Now, we deserve something good in our life. When I say “I”, I mean all the people mentioned above and others about whom I have not spoken. Dua karo hamare upar se shanee kee dasha hat jaye. Till then, HAPPY NEW YEAR… :) :) :) :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Prateek Chaturvedi said...

dude....
trust me..there is someone who cares enough to read each and every word on your blog..(as soon as he realises you hve one)...
;)

and he would be really happy if someone read the blog that he has...because no one does :(

May 24, 2007 at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home