Friday, August 31, 2007

I ROCK!!!!

I have finally succeeded in doing something which even IT champions were not able to achieve. I have, yes, believe it or not, managed to install INTERNET EXPLORER 7 on my system. You will understand the significance of it after you know the fact that I have been trying this feat for the past 2 months now!!! I even approached Paukee and Deepa as a last resort (they are self proclaimed IT champs, I have my doubts). To think I was about to offer them jobs as my IT guys in my future company!!!!!!!! I just took the 1st cost cutting measure for my company. This would enhance the efficiency level of the organization, even before it is formed!!!!!!!!!! As I say, I ROCK!!!!!This also proves that perseverance pays. I have learnt so many lessons from this simple installation procedure. Hope you also learn something.

Me reading Harry Potter’s latest book right now... It is damn good. Since, I have issued it I have been hooked on to it. Have not been having classes also. And no new movies also. So every thing pointed towards me reading the book. I guess Dumbledore wants me to read the book… :-)


Chalo chow… lemme go and read about India’s BRILLIANT performance in yesterday match on my new browser. I will sign off by saying I am VERY VERY HAPPY… Jai Mata Di…

2 Comments:

Blogger Virgo said...

Hmm..cngrats for your IE -7 I knw hw badly u needed it..but hey...those two IT champs will always be Champs..n ur cost cutting will pay u later in future...coz of tht so called Deepa only, u got to knw n learn so much..i knw u wanna say..tht SHE ROCKS!!!!!
Neways...i knw u r very happy...the no. of smileys in ur msg proved it...gr8 goin..

August 31, 2007 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger Shekhar said...

Kitni baar bola hai, beta...use Firefox!! Magar sunta kaun hai?? People want to continue using screwed up Internet Explorer. Hmph!!

Aur sun, Pauki se panga mat le.. kab aakar tere lappy se files uda de ya virus introduce kar de, koi bharosa nahin. He definitely knows more about computers than you and me combined, so chup chaap uski baat sun le..

All the best with reading HP !! :D

September 2, 2007 at 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home