Saturday, August 11, 2007

Kumble’s century!!!!!!!!!!!

If there is one thing that I thought I will never see, it was a century by India’s seasoned campaigner, old warhorse, committed, warrior, competitor, aggressive (and blah, blah and more blah, Sunil Gavaskar can go on and on!!), Anil Kumble. It was a SIGHT. Just the way in which he reached his century was paisa wasool. :) But, we must give credit where it is due. Hate to say it, but I guess he batted well. I was damn lucky not to see his innings!!!!

Anyways, have been having a very boring time recently. Not much to do in terms of projects and assignments. Have lost the will to study hard in semester-III, since the time I have known that the grades will not be considered for placements.

PLACEMENTS…. Another great mystery at ICFAI, Hyderabad. I guess this would be the last and biggest faux paus by ICFAI. As they say, save the best for the last!!! I hope to do well. Will have to leverage my CFA to get a decent job and profile. Let’s hope I have not forgotten all the fundas accumulated over the years. I know I need to oil myself. A bit, nope, a lot of rust has accumulated. So, will have to do quite a lot before the placement season starts. Have to ensure that I hit the ground running. Lets hope for the best and pray that I make my loved ones and more importantly myself proud. About time my luck changed at ICFAI, Hyderabad. I think Lady luck is cheesed off with me cause I have been courting my first and only love, NINEE…. :) Come on baby, I love you too… :)

Have been going to the city a lot this semester leading to huge outflows of cash. The revenue has not yet come in and hence, the NPV of the project is negative. As a result my bank balance has taken a major hit. Got a reprimand from papa cause my cash and cash equivalents had fallen to an all time low. Hence, RBI (mere pyare pyare papa) had to intervene to control the liquidity problem. Papa rocks……

Some people at the campus have started behaving WEIRDLY for no rhyme and reason. The nautankee refuses to die down. I guess someone is providing fuel to the fire. But the amazing thing is people are still listening to other asses around them. As Jesus Christ so famously said, “you place someone on your shoulder and when that someone pees, it stinks and creates problems”. Me not trying to be cheap, that’s a fact. Another analogy just came up but I guess it would be a bit SOOGLA (as Deepa would say!!!). Did you know that soogla means gross???????? So bunk it. All I will say is that time always comes a full circle. Let’s wait and watch. Its gonna be good fun. Chalo abhi lemme go. Am sitting in a damn SCREWED up IBFS lecture on a Saturday evening. You can gauge the interest level by the fact that even the professor has dozed off. So much for a gala weekend!!!!!!

P.S : I must admit you guys have a lot of patience to read my crappy blogs. Thank you. I mean it.
Still can’t believe, Kumble scored a century!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude.. u managed to make me laugh on a gloomy sunday afternoon... hope ders sm cheerfullness(jst like u) in ur life too after all dose sad blogs.

August 12, 2007 at 4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new look on ur blog... white over blue gives a more formal n professional feeling...

U r shifting from being just an amateur now... though there is a long way to go dude..

keep up d goodwork....

August 14, 2007 at 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new look on ur blog... white over blue gives a more formal n professional feeling...

U r shifting from being just an amateur now... though there is a long way to go dude..

keep up d goodwork....

August 14, 2007 at 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home