Friday, October 19, 2007

Nahin laga record pe daag!!!

I am very very HAPPY. I am on top of the world. I am so ECSTATIC. My joy knows no bounds. I wanna jump from the top floor. Me on cloud number nine. Curious???? Wanna know the reason behind my happiness???? So, brace yourself. My happiness stems from the fact that one of my long standing (century old) record is still intact. It takes time to create a record and reputation. Thank god my good work of all theses years did not go waste. The record I am so PROUD of is- “yours truly watching the most AMAZINGLY SCREWED UP movies in theaters”. I added a seven star to my record by watching “Laaga Chunari me daag” in a theater. The movie lived up to all the reviews proclaiming it to be a DISASTER!!! In fact it went a step further. It was Hurricane Katrina and Tsunami rolled into one!!It also managed to showcase brilliant actors like Jaya Bachhan, and Anupam Kher overacting. Rani Mukherjee is so damn CRAPPY in the movie that you wanna tear your hair apart!!! The storytelling follows the O’Henry pattern. So much so, that you can predict whats gonna happen in the next 2 minutes of the movie, at any given point in time!!! Very honestly, such CRAP was not expected from Mr. Pradeep Sarkar after “Parineeta”.

The only saving grace in the whole experience was the theater itself, “Sensation”. As the name suggests, the seats were ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL. In fact, they were not even seats, there were COUCHES. These couches were DIVINE and DAMN COMFORTABLE. You could literally sleep on these. (not a bad option, given the circumstances).

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that the movie was part of a treat been given by my good friend Varsha. I guess it was her birthday treat (or was it her placement treat??). BALLS!!! What matters is that my record is still intact!!! I can hardly wait for the next BIG SCREWED UP BLOCKBUSTER movie to hit the theaters. Till then, chow guys.

P.S: I also managed to see “Hannibal Rising”, another thoroughly DISGUSTING and GROSS movie in a theater last week. Yeah baby. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Virgo said...

Hmm..well Mr. gemini...every time you maintain a record you get accolades to maintain it...same goes for you..yeah I know the category is different...but you should stand out from the crowd..rite..so congrats on attaining seven stars...hope you increase the number soon :) and be as haapy as you are for achieving this...cheers

October 19, 2007 at 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home