Friday, November 23, 2007

When friends become foes and I become Daku Mangal Singh!!



A very interesting thing is happening to me and around me. People who were my friends and on whom I could rely and even boast that they are friends for life are turning over a new leaf. Things have changed so much that we can not even talk to each other properly. The other person has to make an effort to keep out the anger/hatred from his voice and face. We are one stage away from been sworn enemies. The logical question to be asked now is what has led to this situation. Good question. I swear, I don’t know!! Very surprising cause they say it takes two to tango and I am one of the parties involved. But, I am as lost as you are. I am not for even once saying that I am absolutely innocent. Nope. I might have done or said something to offend the other person. But the reaction been triggered is way put of proportions. There is a difference between been angry or pissed off with someone and hating someone. What bothers me is that the other party positively hates me. The person cannot even hide the hatred from his face. Hate is a very strong emotion. Even now, I do not hate the person. But BLOODY HELL, I am pissed. A line has to be drawn and someone has to make people realize that they are going overboard. Enough is enough. I do not want to go into that mode but I am been forced into it. I am not going to keep on ignoring crap.

The worrying thing is that this seems to be happening quite frequently. This is not a good sign. There is a set of people on the campus with whom I am at loggerheads. I know I should not be bothered with all this. But I have never had this sort of panga before. I used to avoid trouble in any form. I still try and do it. I guess what has changed is that now I am not willing to be pushed around. On certain things I have to take a stance and I have. Maybe that puts off people. You never know. If you find the answers then please please enlighten me. If there is something majorly wrong with me and I am overlooking it, then again tell me. Till that time Daku Mangal Singh would roam around in the Chambal ki ghatee.
Chow guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home