Monday, November 19, 2007

Thank you!!

The new look on my blog is courtesy Ms. Amisha Garg. She was nice enough to spend he time over the interior decoration of my blog. The result is for everyone to see. It does look REALLY REALLY NICE. Thanks a ton Ms. Garg. The cheapster that I am, I have not thanked her properly. The poor female thought I would call her up and thank her but me been me did the opposite. I told her that it’s not looking that great and it’s decent. I agree it was really cheap on my part. Sorry and thanks a ton Amisha. Main tumhara gunehgaar hoon. :)

Yesterday I got a very pleasant surprise when I opened my orkut. Out of the blue Pip had written me a really nice testimonial. It felt nice. Him and me have been really AWESOME friends since our college days and I know it’s gonna stay this way. Thanks dude.

As you can see me in a very thankful mood. Thanks to EVERYONE. :)
Chow guys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Virgo said...

Finally the most awaited thanks...came ....naaaaaahhh jes kidding...U r good at dis haina...u actually accept right or wrong so innocently that anythings else does not matter then :)
The fact is,i ws more curious to knw whether u liked the new look or not... coz I knw u r very particular abt certain things....n Its Ur Blog :) now i can say U R MOST WELCOME :)n there is no green phool pati wala background....

November 19, 2007 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Shekhar said...

Wassup Dude ??!!! :D You deserve every bit of the testimonial that I wrote - Pip

November 19, 2007 at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home